City Of St. Albert

Administration Login



Permit Information

Travel Permits:

Travel permits are required for any tournament or exhibition game that your team plays that is not in our zone.(Edmonton is not in our zone) Permits are not required for re-scheduled league games or for practices outside our zone, as we have blanket coverage for all practices. 

Travel permits for Interlocked teams for every exhibition game or tournament need to be applied for on EMHA web site. For any exhibition games/tournaments outside of zone 3 - other than league games, you MUST also apply to SAMHA for a permit.

Please talk to your division director to discuss game sheet procedure.

Please do not fax/scan game sheets to the office.

Exhibition Game Permits:

If your team is hosting an exhibition game, no matter where it is played (even in St. Albert) you need to apply for an Exhibition Game permit through SAMHA.  As with travel permits approved results will be posted on our site. 

If you are attending an exhibition game (not hosting), the only time you need a permit is if the game is outside of our zone - in this case you would need a travel permit. 

Interlock teams: You need to apply to Edmonton for all tournament and exhibition games - this is done through the Hockey Edmonton website

If you are unsure if you need a permit or not, please apply and we will let you know - it is better to be safe than sorry.

Special Event Permits:

Hockey Alberta will no longer sanction special events for teams.  Please ensure your team is aware that there is no Hockey Alberta insurance at special events.

Blackout dates: TBA 
St. Albert Raiders